There are times when it is impossible to bring the car with you on a holiday or a business trip. During these times, leaving your car can become worrisome which might affect the whole experience of your trip. As your car is one of your most prized possestions and you have spent time and money getting your car bodywork repairs at Whoops Wheel Fix It done, you definately want to ensure your car is safe whilst you are away.
In order to secure a space for your car while you are away, here are the different storage options you can choose for your car.
- Personal Garage – If you have a personal garage, it is always the first choice you would consider. The important thing is to make sure the security and the car got a cover to prevent any dust from collecting.
- Neighbors Garage – If you don’t have a personal garage, you can also ask your neighbor if you could store your car in their garage. It is possible if your neighbor got a big garage with space to spare.
- Friends or Acquaintance Garage – There are also times when you can ask your friend to let you park the car in their garage. You must be careful to select whom to ask to avoid any complications in the future.
- Relatives Garage – Leaving your car in the garage of your relatives is also an option. There is always a relative willing to extend a helping hand.
- Public Parking Area – Another option is to use public parking area. The risk of doing so is that other people have access to the area which includes criminals. Even the safest town won’t guarantee the safety of your car.
- Side of The Road – Leaving your car at the side of the road is also possible especially for secluded area. However, just like public parking area, other people have access to the area where you leave the car.
- Outside Parking Space – If you don’t have a garage but has an open lawn, you can park your car there and just cover it with sheets. It is not recommended if you only have few neighbors or the area is very secluded.
- Company Parking Area – If you are working in a company, you could always use the company parking area. There will be guard to check your car regularly. Just ask if the company policy allows you to park the car for an extended period.
- Rental Storage – There are rental storages which you could use to store stuffs. Just choose the storage big enough for your car.
- Car Storage – Classic car storage from www.autovaultcarstorage.co.uk is your best option. It safeguard your car from changing weather conditions, criminals and natural disasters. It will cost some amount but way cheaper than finding your car totally wrecked.
Whenever you plan to leave your car for a while, choose any of these above as your car storage option.